2020/06 June ORCHIDS Magazine
The June 2020 issue contains articles from “Colombian Orchids: A Few Jewels of Colombia’s Warm, Intermediate and Cool Habitats” to “Small-flowered Phalaenopsis: Part 3: The Crossover Hybrids” and more.
Our June issue features the conclusion of Andrew Coghill-Behrends series on small-flowered phalaenopsis with Part 3: The Crossover Hybrids. Judith Rapacz-Hasler treats us to a brief survey of the orchids of Colombia and Daniel Duda, winner of the 2019 Dillon-Peterson Essay Contest, describes the aftermath of hurricane Matthew when it hit Florida's panhandle as a dangerous major hurricane.
Also in this issue
- Collector's Item - The Many Faces of Coelogyne
- Colombian Orchids - A Few Jewels of Colombia's Warm, Intermediate and Cool Habitats
- Conservation Committee - The Rest of the Story! Part 2
- GREATIdeas - A Simple Method for Reducing Seed Loss After Capsule Dehiscence
- Lindleyana - Rare and Threatened Orchids of Central Africa, Part 1
- New Rufugium Botanicum - Vanda tricolor var. suavis
- Orchids Illustrated - Japanese Orchids
- Orchids in Watercolor - Dendrobium Snow Bells
- Requiem Cancelled - Winner of the 2019 Dillon-Peterson Essay Contest
- Small-Flowered Phalaenopsis - Part 3: The Crossover Hybrids
- Tom's Monthly Checklist - The Month of the Gift